1. The passouts of this program will become proficient in the principles and practices of computer
science, mathematics and science, enabling them to solve a wide range of computing related
2. To enable the students with innovative applications of engineering knowledge and programming
skills to spearhead the progress of society in the information age.
3. To mould the students into competent, successful, and practicing engineers in their career
and/orin pursuing their higher studies through the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship
4. To provide exposure to cutting edge technologies, adequate training and opportunities to work
individually and as teams on multidisciplinary projects with effective analytical skills
5. To acquire and practice the profession with ethics, integrity and leadership qualities with due
consideration to environmental issues in conformance with societal needs.
Upon completion of the programme, the student will be able:
1. To apply and integrate knowledge of computing to the engineering discipline
2. To identify, analyze, formulate and solve complex problems related to computer science and
3. To design, construct and evaluate a computer based system, process or component, to meet the
4. To demonstrate application of engineering skills and techniques for efficient development of
projects and products.
5. To use modern techniques and tools necessary for computing practice that drives towards
6. To develop innovative ideas that can be translated into commercial products benefiting the
society and the economic growth.
7. To understand the impact of engineering solutions in a social, global, environmental and
8. To posses leadership and management skills with best professional, ethical practices and social
9. To interact professionally with others in the workplace and to function effectively as an
individual and in a group.
10. To demonstrate quality skills so as to speak,listen and present effectively the acquired technical
knowledge to a range of audience.
11. To utilize project management skills and principles of finance and economics in the construction
of hardware and software systems with business objective.
12. To substantiate contemporary knowledge and technological developments by being a
Class Coordinators and Mentors
Labs And Facilities
Computer Science and Engineering Information
|Head of the department :||Er. Suhail Hussain Din|
|Designation :||Head of Department|
|EMail ID :||firstname.lastname@example.org|